Sunday 16 September 2012

Little Creatures Dining Hall


222 Brunswick Street Fitzroy


 If I wanted to search the world for a hall, which serves classics pale ales and awesome food, then I would but to be honest I can’t be fucked. My search was over when I was walking down Brunswick street in Fitzroy with some mates. Logo’s of little angle babies with wings holding an arrow always draw me in, so I had no choice but to enter this strange hall which I had never been to before.

If you’re a single bloke then you’ll love the ratio of men to women. Probably 4 women to 1 man which I seemed to enjoy but I’m sure my girlfriend wouldn’t, there’s no need to tell her about that though, maybe I should, oh well that’s in the past so lets just say it didn’t happen. There’s plenty of room to breathe - the place is massive just like the head chefs fat stomach. He whips up great food and you can wash it all down with a tall refreshing glass of Little Creatures.

With so many variations of Little Creatures beer on offer and on tap that night I nearly ordered every beer in the whole place. Pale ales are the main attraction, and they are to die for, they use whole hop flowers and warm fermentation to create a beer which tastes like you’re drinking from heaven’s tits. There’s plenty of finger food to be had while you wait for a table and the bartenders are extremely helpful in deciding on a beverage depending on your mood. If you’re a Little Creatures virgin the bartender’s will assist you with popping your cherry with something new to sip on.

So if your looking for a new place to have some friendship and fun times in a relaxed manner then give Little Creatures Dining Hall a go. You will not be disappointed but if you do not go I will be bitterly disappointed in you.

Jules xx

And don't forget to "like" our Facebook fan page at:
http://www.facebook.com/BloggingInBars

and follow us on twitter at:

No comments:

Post a Comment