Sunday 2 September 2012

The Bridge Hotel


642 Bridge Road  
Richmond




Well well, the Bridge just looks completely awesome, the renovations make the place stand out like dog balls. The entrance makes you step back into some sort of English laneway and if you like Harry Potter then it’s exactly like dragon alley without the wizards. Defiantly the coolest bar entrance of all time.

You may get a little lost as there are so many different rooms which all have their own décor.You can enjoy a cold beverage in any room depending on your mood, I went with all my friends and there was plenty of space for all of us to fit. You’ll get a shock at how nice the glasses are, I was just fucking stunned at how nicely sculpted they were. It made my beer just taste that so much more refreshing. What great glasses. The Bridge has three bars so you don’t have to queue for as long as a tiger flight and I found the staff to be really friendly. They were honest as I asked about a certain beer and she told me not to order it as it tasted like goats piss.

The Bridge is separated into two sections, one side being bars and the other a restaurant and lounge area. The food is great, I’ve been back twice just for food. Usually food’s not that well presented and tasty but the Bridge just knows how to tickle your fancy. Finger food can be purchased from the bars if you’re feeling peckish, I would highly recommend the wedges (cheap as). 

The Bridge has won my heart as it’s a regular on my week’s plans, with its laid back and stylish approach it always makes you feel welcome. Close to the “G” and plenty of trams always passing by if your not driving. Highly recommend giving The Bridge a go, it’s great for friendship times and who doesn’t love that

jules xx

And don't forget to "like" our Facebook fan page at:
http://www.facebook.com/BloggingInBars

and follow us on twitter at:
                                         https://twitter.com/BloggingInBars

No comments:

Post a Comment